Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Old Is New Again

Well, I tried everything I was capable of to make The Success Spot look good to Firefox users. I just couldn't figure it out. So, I switched back to the basic template I started with back in October, 2004.

I hope you like it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to change or not. Then I decided that it is more about what is being posted, than how it looks. The driving force behind The Success Spot is information that empowers people, not art.

Let me know what think. Should I switch back, keep what it is now, or...?

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Eko Prasetyo said...

Why don't you use macromedia dreamweaver? I have been tinkering with it and soon find out that I can make my blog better looking (the design has not been implemented yet..I'm still tinkering with it, and it looks consistent in IE6, Firefox, and Opera)
Should I design one for you :) ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home