Thursday, February 23, 2006

I Wish!

Think for a bit before completing this sentence. Try to really internalize it, feel it, and be honest. Here is the sentence:

"I wish ..."

Simple, right? In fact, I'm willing to bet with a little bit of time, most would be able to come up with several good answers. What do you wish? What would you change? Write it all down (in complete sentences).

After you write out each wish, think about how much better things would be, if only your wishes would come true. Now, I want you to go back over each wish sentence and change one little thing. Every place you have written the word wish, cross it out and replace it with the word will.

Read each one out loud and notice how much better it sounds. Every wish has now become your will.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Pug8 said...

I would like to make an advancement to that profound dialog by adding-change every I to we, us, or our.

I wonder how much more impact we would have if we were not the only one wishing the wish?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home