Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Congrats! To The Powerball Winners

Looks like eight co-workers are going to share the largest U.S. lottery jackpot ($365,000,000US). I don't exactly know why, but I am really happy for them and wish them all the best.

Though I usually can't resist the temptation to buy a ticket when the jackpot gets really high, I decided not to this time. I know there will be people who will actually be angry that someone else won. Not me, because I think half the fun is just the imagining what to do with that kind of money. And yes, I could figure out what to do with it.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Pug8 said...

Nice topic!! I was so happy for the winners in Nebraska. An interesting thing I noted was the cultural diversity of the eight winners. Three immigrants, one woman, a young man, a middle aged man, and another man nearing retirement.

Incidently, the best comment quoted from one of the winners was, "..I have been retired for 4 days now..." I say, "let them eat cake!" Congratulations to these incredibly fortunate people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home