Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Success Spot - 1 Year Old Today!

Well, it's been one year since my first post on success. It has been an enjoyable process. Over the past year the most common question I've received is what the definition of success is. I would have to say success is approaching one's full potential, and success is self-defined. Look for more to come on that definition.

The description directly underneath the title is being revised. It will be refined occasionally to reflect The Success Spot mission.

I will be making updates throughout the days and weeks to come. I have added a blogroll, so if you know of any positive, or success related blogs please pass them along.

Another feature I plan on adding is an advice column of sorts. I will do my best to answer your questions on just about anything. You can send your questions through the comments on any post.

Once again, a heartfelt thanks to all who have stopped by over the past year. Here's looking to the "new year", and many more to come.

5 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger maria said...

Happy happy annniversary!
It takes dedication to keep a blog
and a whole year of writing is quite an accomplishment.

Marie

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Musicguy said...

happy blogiversary!

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous JD Lusan said...

great blog...congrats on 1 year.

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Jacky said...

Great blog. Congratulations.

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous melly said...

Congratulations :)
What an accomplishment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home