Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm Not Perfect.(Shhhh...Don't tell anybody)

Nobody's perfect is an age-old phrase. This is usually said in reference to somebody doing something dumb. It can also be said in reference to vices. I must admit I have a few vices.

Coffee. I drink a few cups a day, so it is probably not a serious vice. There is something about that first sip in the morning that has the ability to pry my eyelids open. I used to only drink it in the morning, but sometimes I find myself craving it in the late afternoon. Real coffee has a rich aroma and a depth of flavor that cannot be duplicated in its instant form.

Chocolate. I prefer a nice deep dark chocolate to other kinds, but will not say no to the others. It has a wonderful richness that seems to envelop the tastebuds. While white chocolate is not truly chocolate, I enjoy it as well. Chocolate is one thing I have a hard time eating in moderation.

Lost. Yep, the television show. I'm hooked. It not only keeps you guessing, but it also has a way of making you wonder what you missed in previous episodes. The writing, filming, and cast are all top-notch.

So, I have to admit I have a weakness for these things. But like it is often said, nobody's perfect.

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger WC said...

Coffee, in not a vice. I find it as a tool to help people get through their days. Well, On the other hand, Choclate, and Lost are vices.

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Minerva said...

I like my men like I like my coffee and chocolate: Stong, dark and hot.

As for lost....what is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home