Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Where Have I Been? Hiatus.

Hello regular readers and first time visitors.

Not exactly hiatus, but I haven't been updating as much as I would like to The Success Spot, but I have an excuse. I've been working on a new blog - Random Generation. I try to reveal a little, but not too much, of myself on this blog. The reason is that I am trying to help people, and I don't think that is well-served by getting into my likes, dislikes, and opinions.

The purpose of Random Generation is to show a little bit more of what I'm about. There are lists of most, and least favorite songs, links, a blogroll (any suggestions?), radio, a challenge, and a more laid back feel. I'm aiming for entertaining eclecticism. If you get a chance let me know how I'm doing.

I'm still working on putting a few finishing touches on the new blog. I plan on updating The Success Spot soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home