Saturday, July 30, 2005

Success Bursts

Here's an idea that popped into my head at work yesterday. Basically, it's just improving in short bursts. Each burst is only 15 minutes, and allows for small changes. How much more successful will you be if you do all six each day?

Ask yourself questions like this for each of the six main areas of success:

Social: What relationships can I improve using 15 minutes of time effectively?

Mental: How can I best improve my thinking and attitude?

Financial: How much money can I earn in 15 minutes, if I put forth my effort, resources, knowledge, contacts, and enthusiasm?

Spiritual: Am I able to commit 15 minutes of this day to connect with my higher power?

Emotional: What makes me feel good or better about myself?

Physical: What better food/activity choices will I make and implement for 15 minutes today?

Can you see how the impact of these "Success Burst" questions can change your life in a substantial way? Obviously, you can alter these questions to fit your situation. Personalize them, improve them. This is only a basic idea, but one that I think has massive potential for me and you.

3 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Pug8 said...

I like this article. And, I like the background much better, too. Great post, I am going to see how many of these 15 minute sessions I can do today, but definitly all six by the end of the week.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Car Gal said...

Yes much better background

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Venki, USA said...

Hmm ! Simple and also not so difficult to do. Practising might be tough, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home