Monday, July 11, 2005

A New Ideal

I have been kicking around the idea of reaching my full potential for a long time. Recently I've been thinking about breaking it down into the six areas I mention in the description under the main title of this page.

The question is: How can I reach the ideal, that is approach my full potential, in each of these six areas?

Some categories seem obvious, while others do not. I think most people would be able to recognize, and for the most part agree on, what constitutes physical and financial success. Those are areas which can be difficult to improve, yet they are easily quantifiable. Spiritual, and mental success may be easier to improve, but harder to quantify.

None of this matters to me if I cannot decide on an end point for each. So, I will be working on a list for each of the six major areas of success. I intend the lists to be a combination of goals and guidelines. That will give me more to kick around for a while.

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Zack Brown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger A1 Success Force said...

You'll get more visitors if you leave relevant comments. I have another blog that I have started, and still looking for additions to it's blogroll.

Guess who just got permanently banned from inclusion?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home