Saturday, July 23, 2005

Choices

A few choices for you to consider.

You can choose...

Success or failure (I choose success)
To persevere or quit (I choose to persevere)
Happiness or bitterness (I choose happiness)
To create or destroy (I choose to create)
To help or ignore (I choose to help)
Learning or ignorance (I choose learning)
Love or hate (I choose love)
To support or condemn (I choose to support)
Sharing or selfishness (I choose sharing)
Improvement or comfort (I choose improvement)

What choices do you make? What is important to you? What other things did I forget to include in this list?

6 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Pauly said...

Life or death...I choose life
The truth or a lie...I choose truth
Encouragement or criticism...I choose encouragement
High road or Low road...always the high road
Blessing or cursing...blessing's more fun
Kindness or meanness...kindness has greater dividends
Banana split or a dish of plain vanilla...banana split with extra nuts! - Life's full of surprises.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger A1 Success Force said...

Thank you for the wonderful additions to the list.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Desmond Goh said...

You can choose success or failure.
The price you pay for success is head work, heart work and hard work.
The price you pay for failure is headache, heartache and hardship.

 
At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Yash said...

Hello
I think you have a real great site. I always search for this kind of information online and i am glad to have cross your site. I look forward to all the updates. I have found a great web site, go to http://ibcnews.blogspot.com
Thanks again.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Just Wandering said...

Hi, not so sure things are always as cut and dried...although I guess you're going for the warm/fuzzy feeling to your post :)

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger A1 Success Force said...

You're right, things are not always cut and dried. My main point was about the fact that people can usually choose how they behave or react.

I'm not necessarily trying for the "warm/fuzzy" feeling, but more of a "positive/realistic" one. Believe me, it can be very difficult to make these choices when the $@*# hits the fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home