Sunday, June 19, 2005

Good News - #18

Here is another batch of Good News stories to help enlighten your upcoming week. (Due to the dynamic nature of news I do not know how long any of the links will remain active).

Until recently no-one had survived rabies after untreated symptoms appeared. The innovative treatment used on a Wisconsin girl is now being tried elsewhere.

Some farmers in Australia are so happy about a four year drought coming to an end that they are dancing with joy. One thing I learned was that Australia ranks second in world wheat exports.

This one isn't exactly news, but it shows how many people have hopes, dreams, goals, and desires. I plan on spending plenty of time browsing 43 Things. I love lists, and these are the kind I like the most.

I really hope you find these news stories uplifting in some way. If you do, please pass them on to someone else. Doing so is one way to combat negativity, and promote what is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home