Saturday, May 28, 2005

What Lies Ahead?

Success is found just past failure. Countless people have failed when just a bit more persistence would have brought about the world of personal success. I am sure this has happened to me in the past, and it has probably happened to you, too.

Do not waste time dwelling on what 'could have been', because you are now armed with the wisdom that persistence brings. No longer do you have to say, "Today is the first day of the rest of my life". From now on you can confidently say, "Every hour, come what may, brings an opportunity to move toward my success", and that is what lies ahead.

3 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Kunstem√¶cker said...

First time here. I just wrote a piece on success myself, may I kindly ask you to visit my page:
http://kunstemaecker.blogspot.com

The post is called: the formula of success.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Peter Allyn said...

Not just persistance, but patience!
Pretty good article,
PAC

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

got here from kunstemaecker's blog... your stories are inspiring and good to read. check out my blog if you want. rachaelmaddox.blogspot.com

keep it up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home