Thursday, May 26, 2005

How Am I GOING TO LOSE 20 POUNDS First? -The Final Update!

I will try to contain myself. Nah! I won! I mean I lost. I mean I won by losing.

The results of the weight loss contest are in.

I lost 22 pounds!

Mr. S. lost 9 pounds.

Mrs. W. lost 13 pounds.

I got all of the gloating out of the way already, so let me congratulate the other two on losing weight. I know it is not an easy thing to do. Every effort they made has been rewarded with a degree of better health, and it shows. Way to go!

I would also like to thank everyone who helped me along to victory. Those who gave tips, and those who dropped by to check in: Thank you.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Lisa Pru and Brins human Or Brindlemastifflover said...

Congrats to you!!! Fantastic, Way to Go! Whoohoo!! Hurray!! You must feel, well 22 pounds lighter!!!

Lisa/brindlemasifflover

 

Post a Comment

<< Home