Tuesday, May 17, 2005

How Am I GOING TO LOSE 20 POUNDS First? - Still Another Update

Here is what I plan on being the second-to-last update for those of you who are keeping track of, and helping me win, the weight loss contest. So far...

Mr. S. has lost 10 of 20 pounds. He has decided he is giving up, because it's just not worth it. Hogwash! I congratulate him for as much as he has lost.

Mrs. W. has now lost 11 of 15 pounds.

I have now lost 16 1/2 of 20 pounds. I'm starting to find these last few pounds quite difficult to lose. I am more than a third of the way there. I am feeling better - lighter on my feet, and will win.

If any of you have any more tips on how to shed these last few pounds, please send them along. They really help, and I appreciate every one of them. Thanks again and keep 'em coming.

Look for the final update very soon.

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Marci said...

Hey, you are so close, so don't give up now! I don't have any secret formulas, but I know it's SO EASY to get discouraged because the last few pounds do come off much slower. It seems one of the best things you can do is drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Even when I was veering WAY off my diet, the water still helped SO much! GOOD LUCK!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Pug8 said...

I would suggest that time is on your side, and it is up to you as to how long you want to drag the contest out.

1. You have lost 82% of your dedicated goal, and she has lost 73% of hers. So if you think your last few are hard to take off, think of where she is at.

2. Short term-spit it off. Old wrestling trick, talk to TG and see what he can tell you about losing three pounds before a match; it can happen in a day.

3. Indefinite-you are still in the lead, and though the pounds come off slower now than ever, keep doing what you are doing, but do it faster and longer, same time commitment, just expidited caloric uptake.

4. Who cares, I'm proud of you no matter what.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home