Tuesday, April 05, 2005

How Am I GOING TO LOSE 20 POUNDS First? - Another Update

Here is another update for those of you who are keeping track of, and helping me win, the weight loss contest.

I'm still referring to the other people by first initial. So far...

Mr. S. has lost 7 pounds
Mrs. W. will not say how much she has lost, but has said she's about where she started.
I have now lost 7 pounds

I'm starting to catch up, even though I started four days later than the other two. I am more than a third of the way there. I am really feeling better, and am convinced I will win.

If any of you have any more weight loss tips, please send them along. They really help, and I appreciate every one of them. Thanks again and keep 'em coming.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger Pug8 said...

More of the same, Brother, more of the same, and if you can do more of the same than Mr. S, you should have no problem reaching your goal. Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home