Sunday, March 06, 2005

How Am I GOING TO LOSE 20 POUNDS First? - Update

Here is a quick update for those of you who are keeping track of the weight loss contest. (The first one to lose 20 pounds wins the cash). I will refer to the other people by first initial. So far...

Mr. S. has lost 5 pounds
Mrs. W. has lost 3 pounds
I have lost 1 pound

Looks like I have a way to go. I am not discouraged at all, because I actually started the contest 4 days later than the other two. This has become an extra source of motivation.

Thanks for the weight loss tips, I appreciate every one of them, keep them coming.

3 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Pug8 said...

Build up the large muscle groups, the Quads, the Abs, and the Upper body. You may gin weight at first, but the fat burning potential will decrease overall body weight in the long run.

Even if you don't have time to gain and then lose, the bottom line is getting healthy, and this is a good way to do that.

I wish you the best.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Allan said...

good luck!!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Bubbles, Ink. said...

Get yourself on Survivor. They'll drop your ass on that island with nothing but a handful of rice. Look at those freaks when they finish out their time--they're emaciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home