Tuesday, March 01, 2005

How Am I GOING TO LOSE 20 POUNDS First?

Losing weight is something I have been meaning to do for quite some time. I am just over six feet tall and weigh 241 pounds. Well, today at work I entered into a contest for losing weight. The rules are simple - the first person to lose 20 pounds wins cold hard cash from the remaining contestants.

It is not a question of winning, it is just a question of how fast. I am confident I will win, but any suggestions that you have are greatly appreciated.

The first weigh-in point is this Thursday. I will post the current standings then. Many, many thanks in advance.

3 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger bende said...

Try to just eat proteins and veges...stay away from sugar, flour, breads, rice, pasta, potatoes. If you have to have some of this stuff, have the whole wheat stuff. Good Luck!

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Pug8 said...

This is a three step process.
1. Get out and run
2. Run
3. Run some more
Remember how fast it came off?

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

eat less and exercise more, hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home