Saturday, March 12, 2005

Good News - #6

I was out having dinner (Reuben sandwiches, yummm...) with my dad last night, and stayed out later than expected. I started writing this about 10 minutes after I woke up. The more I do these good news stories, the more I enjoy it. (Due to the dynamic nature of news I do not know how long any of the links will remain active).

Young burn patients now have an effective and fun way to alleviate pain. The study reveals how virtual reality reduces pain .

Hidden junk fees on cell phone bills may become a thing of the past. This is good news, because it will allow the consumer to make more informed choices when selecting cell phone plans. Of course the cell phone industry does not want this to happen, so they put their own spin on it.

Here is an inspiring story about five people and how they have changed their lives for the better. I only wish I would have been following their stories from the beginning. This story really shows how anybody can achieve better things in life.

There is good news out there, and I will keep seeking it out. For your benefit as well as mine.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Jim said...

you have a very interesting and thought provoking blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home