Thursday, February 17, 2005

Sing A Happy Song

Music is my thing. I love it. I drive people crazy with it at work sometimes, but it is something that is important to me. Today at work they played Lean On Me by Bill Withers, then I started thinking about other songs that have a positive or uplifting message. Here is my first attempt at a Positive Top 10 (Click the links for lyrics)

  1. 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy) - Harpers Bizarre
  2. River Of Freedom - Deee-Lite
  3. Celebration - Kool & The Gang
  4. Winning - Santana
  5. Little Bit O'Soul - The Music Explosion
  6. High Hopes - Frank Sinatra
  7. While You See A Chance - Steve winwood
  8. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel
  9. Keep The Fire Burning - REO Speedwagon
  10. Your Suggestion Here

What song would you add to complete the list. I know I am forgetting some very obvious songs, but I wanted to jot this first list down before I forgot. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
All Star - Smash Mouth?
Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw
Beautiful Sunday - Daniel Boone
Happiness Runs - Donovan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home