Thursday, February 03, 2005

A New Direction?

Well, I am sure you can tell that it has been about two months since my last post. No excuses, except a lack of focus. By that I mean I am not 100 percent which direction I want to go. This is what I do know.

I want to help other people achieve the good things they want. I have co-workers who seem only to want to achieve the benefit of my pity for their situation. That is not going to happen. I also work with people who want to improve their situation. I will do what I can to help them.

The big question for me is how can this blog help the people who read it, and how can it help those who will not read it?

All of this is just a vague idea, but I do want to re-commit to contributing to the lives of others. How I do that with this blog may be an organic process, but it is a process that is restarting today.

1 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger Pug8 said...

I like this direction.

Helping=success

 

Post a Comment

<< Home