Friday, February 04, 2005

Good News

I hope to make this a weekly feature at The Success Spot. I will try to come up with three new ones every week. (Due to the dynamic nature of news I do not know how long any of the links will remain active).

Fed up with hearing what seems like nothing but bad news? I am. Instead of complaining, I decided to do a quick search on the web for news stories from the past week that are more positive.

The technology sector is a great place to find nuggets of good news. Sure, there are takeovers, anti-trust suits, computer viruses, junk e-mail, but according to this article, there is also a new breed of techie on the horizon.

Amongst all of the reports of disease and flu outbreaks in the world, it is good to hear about one disease getting under control.

Crime seems to be a favorite for the purveyors of bad news. Did you happen to read about a gun law that was passed years ago is now effectively reducing crime?

That is all I got this week. I am sure there was a lot more than that. What did I miss? I would love to see your suggestions. Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger BlogCruiser said...

Nice idea and keep it up. I like the thought of someone pointing out some specific positive news!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Expect The Best! said...

What a TERRIFIC Idea! EXCELLENT! Please keep it up! ;0)

Pay me a visit sometime, you might like what you find! ;0) http://www.successinspired.blogspot.com

Wishing you Inspiration Wealth & SUCCESS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home