Friday, December 03, 2004

So Much More Than A "Top 10"

While I was surfing the web today, I found a link to the Discovery Channel's new documentary about the life and death of the pharaoh Rameses. One of my personal "rules" I've made for myself is that increasing my knowledge base is fun, and it is, really. Anyway...

While at the webpage I clicked around a bit and came to the page for the show 'No Opportunity Wasted'. It sounds like a good show. What really caught my attention was the section on "A List for Life". This is a personal list of things you would like to do in your lifetime. If you've ever thought about doing things, or what you would do if you found out you only had a short time to live, then check this one out.

Oh yeah, one more thing. You can also submit your own "List for Life", and view some sample ones to help kindle your own imagination. Your list does not have to be limited to a Top 10, but even it is only ten (or even less), it will still become so much more. What's on your list?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home